Classical Conversations Learning Activity Book 4th Edition Cycle 2
Written for students in the Classical Conversations 4th edition Cycle 2 program, this Learning Activity Book:
- -provides a place for students to practice, review, and record memory work.
- -is a helpful tool for mom and one that will enhance your student's learning experience.
- -covers memory work for the entire 24 week term.
Each week contains the follow pages:
Memory Sentence Fill-In Page for English, Latin, Science, and Math- This page can be used for 4 days of practicing the memory sentences and here’s how! Simply cut off the left side of ONE page protector. Slip it over the page. Now, your student can use a write-on marker to do the page each day without actually writing on the page. Then, on the last day, your student uses a pencil to write on the actual page. Move the same page protector to Week 2 and start over.
History Sentence Copywork Page-Student uses this page to write out the History Sentence.
History Notebooking Page- Student uses this page to take notes about the History lesson.
Science Notebooking Page-Student uses this page to take notes about Science lesson.
Fine Arts Page- This page will have the art lesson for the week.
Geography Page- Student uses this page to practice drawing the maps.
- At the end of the school year, your child will have a wonderful resource showcasing the lessons from his/her Classical Conversations Cycle 1 program!
- *** You will need to own the Classical Conversations Foundations guide to complete this Learning Activity Book. Check out Classical Conversations for more information and to join a community near you! We are not affiliated with Classical Conversations in any way. However, we do love their resources and our CC community! Give CC a try today! http://www.classicalconversations.com